Hollywood Arts School
Welcome to Hollywood Arts, the RP site based off the hit show "Victorious" on Nick! Join in for fun!
Hollywood Arts School
Welcome to Hollywood Arts, the RP site based off the hit show "Victorious" on Nick! Join in for fun!
Hollywood Arts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hollywood Arts School

A Roleplay site for the hit show Victorious on Nickelodean!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lob's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lob
CBox Mod
Lob

Lob's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Lob's Moderator Application   Lob's Moderator Application EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Name: Lob
Position: Moderator
Registered since: 2010-03-29
Experience: C-Box Mod
Why you should be a Moderator (5 sentances): Well, out of the 10 users, I'm the 4 oldest. I already have C-Box mod, although there has never really been a spamming incident, I've only been clearing the history. I know most of the active member's well, both from getting to know them here and knowing them before coming here. I really think I would do a good job. I am Lob the Lobster, and I hope YOU (Haiden and Jennie) put me as the first person on the Moderator team!!!!
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Admin
Haiden

Location : Partying hardy, with my friend Marty, that rhymes with party, which is really smarty :D

PostSubject: Re: Lob's Moderator Application   Lob's Moderator Application EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:29 am

I say yes.
Back to top Go down
https://hollywoodarts.rpg-board.net
Jennie
Admin
Jennie

PostSubject: Re: Lob's Moderator Application   Lob's Moderator Application EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:23 am

Hmm...yeah...sure....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lob's Moderator Application   Lob's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lob's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1