Hollywood Arts School
Welcome to Hollywood Arts, the RP site based off the hit show "Victorious" on Nick! Join in for fun!
Hollywood Arts School
Welcome to Hollywood Arts, the RP site based off the hit show "Victorious" on Nick! Join in for fun!
Hollywood Arts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hollywood Arts School

A Roleplay site for the hit show Victorious on Nickelodean!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charater number 1-That I'm done with now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimimae
Noobie
Kimimae

Charater number 1-That I'm done with now. Empty
PostSubject: Charater number 1-That I'm done with now.   Charater number 1-That I'm done with now. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:07 am

Okay, you can look at it now! I iz done.

Name: Avery Ellows
Hair: Bright pink
State of Origin: Texas
Eye color: Blue
Personality: Spunky, courageous, loud
Flaws: Self consious, can be rude often, clumsy, kind of crazy
Body Type: Slim/skinny
Locker #: 123
Talent: Singing, guitar
Bio: Avery lived in Texas since she was born. Her parents wanted her to go to school in that state, but she got tired of all the accents. So she decided to check out schools in California. The sun, the beaches, what could be more perfect then going to school there? Avery had been playing the guitar since she was seven, and singing since she was nine. So when she came across the Hollywood Preforming Arts school, she knew it was a perfect fit.
RP example: I paced around my room. THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO DO! I ploppped onto my bed. Then I saw my old paintball gun. I grinned. I picked it up and looked at my boring white wall. Time for some redecorating! FIRE! A big blue splat of paint landed smack-dab in the center of my wall. I grinned again. This is going to be fun.

Last edited by Kimimae on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : HAD TO FINISH!)
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Admin
Jennie

Charater number 1-That I'm done with now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charater number 1-That I'm done with now.   Charater number 1-That I'm done with now. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:00 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Charater number 1-That I'm done with now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hollywood Arts School :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: